If you fancy a change from eggs for breakfast why not try this tasty recipe, which will keep you full and satisfied.
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Red Peppers
4 Garlic Cloves
2 x Cans of Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
2 x Can Chickpeas
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Fry onions for 5 minutes in a pan with olive oil. Meanwhile chop the onions and peppers and add them to the pan.
- Then the garlic and spices for a few more minutes
- Add tomato paste, tomatoes, sea salt and pepper, stir well and allow to simmer on a medium heat with the lid on
- Take the lid off and add the cooked chickpeas and maple syrup and bubble away for 10 minutes to allow to reduce down and the chickpeas to soften further
- Dish up with a scatter of fresh coriander on top and enjoy!